Páginas

Inspiration for the WeekEnd

part of 365q project by the photographer and designer Julian Bialowas 



part of 365q project by the photographer and designer Julian Bialowas
part of 365q project by the photographer and designer Julian Bialowas 

Bookish Girls
Bookish Girls By Lizzy Stewart
Whole
Whole By katiedaisy

drawing random people at Starbucks
drawing random people at Starbucks By Beverly Ealdama

Longstitch couro
Longstitch couro By Zoopress studio
thursday afternoon
thursday afternoon  By Beverly Ealdama


my own photography



Let me grow, there is no more hiding
Let me grow, there is no more hiding By mafaldafernandes
Words are falling down
Words are falling down By mafaldafernandes
You've been there through the times, through the nights that were dark
You've been there through the times, through the nights that were dark By mafaldafernandes
I would cross any line, I'd swim across the sea
I would cross any line, I'd swim across the sea By mafaldafernandes

Sting in the ear - Oh Land





Hope you're having a nice weekend!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário